HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JACKEE! (: You know we all love you! Hope you enjoyed yourself today ayes :D
Smth very interesting happened today. I nearly died. I panicked till i cried. First time i nearly got into trouble. AHHHH. Guys are sucha mischievous lot. Ho boy.
Maybe tmr's headlines; "Bomb found in condominium"
HAHA. Stupid shit. Beannie really scared me silly. Boohoo!
Still, i had much fun with them(: Think my birthday surprise for her was cool. I LOVE CANDLES. AHHH. I love light in the dark =D
Alright, though it wasnt my birthday, i still got smacked on with cake & pushed into the swimming pool. MURHS. No fair, NO FAIR! Told them i didnt want them to celebrate my birthday for me. Scary =/ HAHA, those evil pogs.
Ahh yes, thanks Beannie for doing so much for today. & helping me buy the stuffs! (:
Okay, i must really thank Bestfriend & Andrew for their help today :D VHAT VILL I DO VITHOUT YOU TWO?! AHAHA Thanks okay(:
I'm so busy everyday SO BUSY EVERYDAY. Argh.
Now we've got ; IHT presentation ; OB report ; CommSkills outline ; BCS excel ; OB presentation ; IHT sentosa field trip ; Econs proj ; Commskills report
Everything to be done within the next 2 weeks. Hoho. Lets faint!
Eyerings are getting darker. Sigh. Right now im so sleepy. Yet i still have OB report & IHT presentation speech ta do. IM REALLY DEPRIVED OF SLEEP. Nevermind, tmr night can sleep super long! WOOHOO. I cant wait. Im totally drained out. Totally.